An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Prague, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Prague.
Take a Prague walking tour, soak up the atmosphere in the Old Town Square, admire the exquisite stained glass in St Vitus cathedral, or step back in time at Prague Castle. From Top 10 museums and galleries in Prague to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best things to see in Prague with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Prague-
-Eight easy-to-followitineraries, perfect for a two or four day trip
- Top 10 listsshowcase the best Prague attractions, covering the Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, The Loreto, Convent of St Agnes and more
- Free laminated pull-out mapof Prague, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guidesexplore Prague's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
-Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
-Essential travel tipsincluding our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- CoversOld Town, Mala Strana, Prague Castle and Hradcany, Josefov, New Town and Greater Prague
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Pragueor our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Czech and Slovak Republics.