Author(s): DK Travel
Explore the charming capital of Palma, admire the majestic Serra de Tramuntana mountains, take in the history of the largest Balearic Island at Castell de Bellver, stroll through the famous orange and lemon groves of S ller Valley, or visit the monastery in the the small, picturesque town of Valldemossa. From Top 10 beaches and coves to Top 10 areas of natural beauty - discover the best of Mallorca with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Mallorca-
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Mallorca, covering Fundaci Pilar i Joan Mir ,
La Granja, S ller Valley, Peninsula de Formentor, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Mallorca, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Mallorca's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Palma, Southwest Coast, North Coast, Southeast Coast and Central Plain
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Mallorca and around? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza.