Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications Staff
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet New Orleansis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. March with a brass band through the French Quarter, eat everything from jambalaya to beignets, or take a walking tour past the Garden District's plantation-style mansions; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Orleans and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's New OrleansTravel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets-eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, environment, food, drink, and more
- Free, convenient pull-outNew Orleans map(included in print version), plus over 22 color neighborhood maps
- CoversUptown, Riverbend, Mid-City, the Treme, CBD, Warehouse District, French Quarter, Garden District, Central City, Faubourg Marigny, Bywater, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline mapsprevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notesto personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New Orleans,our most comprehensive guide to New Orleans, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.