Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Travel Staff
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Corsica, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Corsica.
Spend time in the chic seaside resort of Calvi, go hiking in the Parc Naturel Regional de Corse or sample world-renowned cuisine in the island's capital, Ajaccio. From Top 10 pretty villages to the Top 10 wild swims - discover the best of Corsica with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Corsica:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Corsica's best attractions, covering Calvi, Bonifacio, Cap Corse and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Corsica, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Corsica's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Bastia, Ajaccio, Bonifacio, Cap Corse, Scandola and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the city? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Corsica for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.