The Doula Deck - Practices for Calm and Connection in Your Pregnancy, Birth, and New Motherhood
Mamaste meets Mindfulness Cards in this deck focused around meditation, breathwork, and movement specifically for those expecting.
Here is the support any mama-to-be needs as she preps for the transition to motherhood. With 78 unique cards filled with thoughtful meditations, movement activities, breathwork exercises, and soothing affirmations, this collection of cards supports expectant mothers through pregnancy, birth, and their new motherhood by nurturing their spirit and talking through their fears.
Written by renowned doula Lori Bregman and with soothing artwork accompanying each card, this deck offers expert advice on filling all aspects of pregnancy and birth with comfort and confidence. The Doula Deck is a bridge between mindfulness and motherhood, with support you can keep in your pocket, display on your nightstand, or take with you out into the world.
* PROFESSIONAL ADVICE: With a career spanning nearly 20 years, Lori Bregman is a source of wisdom in pregnancy and birth. She runs a complete mind-body-spirit support system that helps women throughout fertility, pregnancy, birth, and new motherhood and has built a thriving career based on her passion for supporting more mindful, healthy, happy mothers and women of all kinds. Now she can help you on your own journey to motherhood, wherever you are.
* BABY SHOWER GIFT: With its expert advice on mindfulness during an important life moment, this serves as the ideal gift for anyone who is pregnant. With its luxe package and lovely illustrations, this deck of cards is not only insightful and useful but also gorgeous and gift-worthy.
* ELEGANT ART: With gorgeous colors and elegant portrayals of the female body throughout pregnancy and motherhood, these cards offer so much more than just a list of exercises. They're a visual source of comfort and encouragement as well as a helpful tool.
* UNIQUE FORMAT: Not everyone has the opportunity to hire a doula, and this deck offers a unique way for moms-to-be to practice self-care and find additional support during the birth experience by simply pulling a card and completing the activity whenever they need to.
* Expectant mothers interested in natural living and doula support
* Baby shower attendees
- : 9781452184326
- : Chronicle Books Llc
- : Chronicle Books Llc
- : 0.01
- : February 2021
- : 1.63 Inches X 6 Inches X 3.63 Inches
- : books
- : Lori Bregman; Ursula Cary (As told to); Ashley Seil Smith (Illustrator)
- : Cards
- : English
- : 78