The Desire Factor - How to Embrace Your Materialistic Nature to Reclaim Your Full Spiritual Power
Author(s): Christy Whitman
How to Master Your Energy so You Can Have What You Desire
Christy Whitman, transformational leader, founder of the Quantum Success Coaching Academy, and channel for The Divine Council unfolds the precise steps for bringing about the manifestation of any desire.
The book is built around 7 Universal Principles for tapping into the divine energy stream that is the source of all things so that you can have more peace, prosperity, and joy.
The Desire Factor shows you how to master your energy so you can create a life that you love despite what's going on around you.
When you harness the energy of The Desire Factor, you'll understand:
- How to transform longing into joyful expectancy
- What alignment feels like and how to achieve it
- How to use the power of focus to manifest your desires
- The role that surrender plays in the manifestation process
- How to cultivate the energy of having, even before your desire has manifested
- The secret to infusing your external actions with spiritual power
- How to attract your desires through the power of love
Christy Whitman's philosophy is that YOU are the energy master of your own life; you embody healing energy and have the power to improve your circumstances; you direct this unlimited flow of energy wherever you want, allowing you to manifest; it is your Divine Nature to create--and this creation is invigorating!
Whitman has applied her principles of energy mastery to train over three thousand life coaches to take their innate gifts and skills and turn them into profitable fulfilling businesses.
And now in The Desire Factor she provides one of the most current, comprehensive, and easy to apply explorations into the realm of energy, and shows you how, by mastering your energy, you can bring any desire into physical form.
Order your copy today.
- : 9781582707594
- : Simon & Schuster
- : Beyond Words
- : 0.288031
- : April 2021
- : .5 Inches X 5.5 Inches X 8.375 Inches
- : books
- : Christy Whitman
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 208