Author(s): Burl O'Roark
Following the bestselling Farts: A Spotter's Guide series (over one million copies sold ), this hilarious field guide covers 10 different types of belches through text, illustrations, and sound.
Filled with shameless body-related humor, Burps: A Connoisseur's' Guide identifies the characteristics, habitat, voice, and "tasting notes" of each gassy oral emission.
The sound of each burp is reproduced with alarming accuracy through an attached battery-powered belch machine.
- Burps include the outsized Baby Boom, the bone shaking Surround Sound, and the sudden arrival of The Shocker.
- Grossly funny illustrations capture each burp at its moment of arrival--and the devastation in its wake.
- Printed on durable cardstock to make it through even the most powerful burps
This is a bathroom book of pure, unbridled entertainment for the giggling child (and proud belcher) in all of us.
- A hilarious gag gift for dads, brothers, kids, and anyone who just loves burping
- Enjoyed by kids and adults alike
- Add it to the collection of books such as The Big Book of Farts by James Carlisle and How Loud Can You Burp? by Glenn Murphy