Discover Your Dharma - A Vedic Guide to Living Your Best Life
Author(s): Rose Sahara
Sahara Rose wants to show that ancient wisdom is much more applicable than ever in the modern world. In this book, she explains how to live our Dharma-our soul's purpose- and why that is the key to happiness and fulfilment.
Elevating consciousness is the whole purpose of the Vedas - the word 'Veda' literally means 'knowledge'. The spiritual sages who wrote these treasured pages were full of wisdom on how to lead the ultimate human life, from balancing the body and mind (Ayurveda) to enhancing spiritual awareness (yoga), decorating your house (Vastu shastra), reading the stars (Jyotish) and regulated breath practice (pranayama).
You'll learn about-
* Your sankalpa, the story of your life; how it's been holding you back and how to change it.
* How to recognize the signals your body has been sending you through your koshas - your intuitive layers - and how to start listening to and honouring your body, mind and spirit.
* Your dharma- this is your soul mission on earth, and could be starting a business, healing family wounds, stepping into a leadership position or changing the world!
* How to connect with your highest self, or atman, and get into a state of flow, or kriya - and ultimately, achieve a state of bliss and freedom.
- : 9781401963576
- : Hay House, Incorporated
- : Hay House
- : 0.338
- : January 2021
- : 2.4 Centimeters X 15 Centimeters X 20.9 Centimeters
- : books
- : Rose Sahara
- : Paperback
- : 288