Author(s): Joe Cross
"Before I started juicing, I was overweight and taking medication to treat an autoimmune disease. By drinking only fresh vegetable and fruit juices while making my film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, I lost weight, got off the medication and began to feel better than ever! Today, I still drink a lot of juice and eat a balanced diet centered on fruits and vegetables. But I've also realised that staying healthy is a lot more complex than just what you eat. I've distilled what I've learned down to 7 Keys to healthy and happiness. Paying attention to these 7 keys helps me thrive."
In Reboot with Joe: Fully Charged, Joe Cross shares what he's learned about staying healthy in an unhealthy world since filming Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. Whether you've followed the Reboot diet and are looking for help in sustaining your success or looking for advice that will help you lose weight and adopt a healthy lifestyle, this book is full of inspiration and encouragement, as well as practical tips for diet, exercise and mindfulness.
1. Change Your Relationship to Food (Don't Abuse The Food)
2. Change Your Diet (Eat the Right Stuff)
3. Change Your Habits About Food (Find A New Groove)
4. Embrace Community (Get a Little Help From Your Friends)
5. Maintain the Machine (Follow the Upkeep Manual)
6. Practice Mindfulness (Chill Out)
7. Respect Yourself
Adopt these 7 keys and thrive!