More Plants Less Waste - Plant-Based Recipes + Zero Waste Life Hacks with Purpose
Author(s): Max La Manna
Max La Manna, zero waste chef and sustainability advocate, bridges the gap between vegan food and waste-free cooking - inviting us to channel the MORE PLANTS LESS WASTE mindset and discover a stronger purpose in our daily routines.
Max has inspired thousands of people across the world to rethink their approach to consumption and made it his mission to turn the tide on plastic and breathe new energy into the leftovers that are typically destined for the bin. In his first cookbook he will share 80 of his tasty, healthy recipes that will have your taste buds watering, help you save money, food and eat well from Sumptuous Spag Bol and Crunchy Cauliflower Curry to Leftover Veggie Nachos in a Hurry..
MORE PLANTS->LESS WASTE INCLUDES:
- simple, accessible ingredients that celebrate the power of plants and wholefoods at their best
- all-natural home hacks from DIY deodorant to Citrus Bomb House Cleanser
- the life tools you need to add value to what you already own and set you on the path to living more sustainably
- a 21-day zero waste challenge
With a little more thought we can all make small changes that will have a BIG, positive impact on the health of our planet.
- : 9781529396201
- : Hodder & Stoughton
- : Yellow Kite
- : 0.91
- : August 2019
- : ---length:- '25.2'width:- '19.2'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : Max La Manna
- : Hardback
- : Sep-19
- : English
- : 641.56362
- : 224